ONEIDA INDIAN NATION TRADEMARK/COPYRIGHT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of the Oneida Indian Nation Web site is conditioned on the acceptance of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this Web site you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Web site and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this Web site or download any materials from this Web site.
- All material ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned by the Oneida Indian Nation, its enterprises and affiliated entities, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
- Except as provided by a separate written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, display, or in any way exploit the Materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials. All requests for the use of any part of the Materials must be in writing to the Oneida Indian Nation clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Material will be used. Requests for permission to use any part of the Materials may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may copy the Materials on this Web site for private, personal, non-commercial use only, provide that you do not remove nor cause to be removed any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from the Material.
- You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- ALTHOUGH ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, THE ONEIDA INDIAN NATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE OR BY RELYING ON ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE YOU ASSUME ALL THE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING OUT OF USE OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEB SITE. THE ONEIDA INDIAN NATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. THE ONEIDA INDIAN NATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- This Web site may from time to time contain links to Internet sites maintained by third parties. The Oneida Indian Nation does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and the Oneida Indian Nation expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Oneida Indian Nation without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the Oneida Indian Nation Court. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.
- The Oneida Indian Nation reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this Web site is offered. Use of this Web site after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
Golf Season Tees Off at Turning Stone Resort Casino’s World-Class Courses
The resort’s Sandstone Hollow and Pleasant Knolls courses open today, Wednesday, April 15. Play begins at the award-winning Shenendoah and Kaluhyat Friday, April 17, and at Atunyote on Friday, May 1.
Read More »
The Oneida Indian Nation Celebrates the Ancient Game of Lacrosse with a New Exhibit at the Shako:wi Cultural Center and the Premiere of Lacrosse Stick Maker, a Documentary by Four Directions Productions
Commonly known as the oldest game in America, lacrosse’s popularity is rising and the Oneida Indian Nation is proud to shine a light on this culturally important sport derived from a Haudenosaunee game...
Read More »
The Oneida Nation Announces Second SāvOn Location to Offer Vegas-Style Cash Slot Machines
Following the enthusiastic response to adding Vegas-style cash slot machines at its Canastota SāvOn Convenience Store last November, the Oneida Nation today announced an expansion of its SāvOn gaming to the 5233 Patrick Road location in Verona.
Read More »
MATTHYSSE vs. PROVODNIKOV
*All Times Are Eastern*
Matthysse vs. Provodnikov is a 12-round junior welterweight bout presented by Banner Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions in association with Arano Box Promotions and is sponsored by Corona Extra, Mexico, Live it To Believe It! and Khortytsa Vodka. Doors are currently scheduled to open at 6:00 p.m. ET with the first bout scheduled for 6:50 p.m. ET and the HBO Boxing After Dark telecast will being at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT.
Read More »
The Oneida Nation Celebrates 25 Years of High-Stakes Bingo in May with a Month-long Celebration, "Special Guest" Celebrity Callers, Retro Games and a High-Stakes Bingo Exhibition
In May, the Oneida Nation is celebrating another momentous milestone – 25 years of continuous High-Stakes Bingo. While the 25th anniversary symbolizes a time when the Oneida Nation marked a new beginning,...
Read More »