ONEIDA INDIAN NATION TRADEMARK/COPYRIGHT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of the Oneida Indian Nation Web site is conditioned on the acceptance of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this Web site you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Web site and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this Web site or download any materials from this Web site.
- All material ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned by the Oneida Indian Nation, its enterprises and affiliated entities, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
- Except as provided by a separate written consent, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, display, or in any way exploit the Materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials. All requests for the use of any part of the Materials must be in writing to the Oneida Indian Nation clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Material will be used. Requests for permission to use any part of the Materials may be submitted to email@example.com.
- You may copy the Materials on this Web site for private, personal, non-commercial use only, provide that you do not remove nor cause to be removed any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from the Material.
- You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- ALTHOUGH ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, THE ONEIDA INDIAN NATION MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE OR BY RELYING ON ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE YOU ASSUME ALL THE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING OUT OF USE OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEB SITE. THE ONEIDA INDIAN NATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. THE ONEIDA INDIAN NATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- This Web site may from time to time contain links to Internet sites maintained by third parties. The Oneida Indian Nation does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and the Oneida Indian Nation expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Oneida Indian Nation without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the Oneida Indian Nation Court. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.
- The Oneida Indian Nation reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this Web site is offered. Use of this Web site after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
Turning Stone Resort Presents “A Taste of Tuscany” Dinner and Wine Tasting Event on Saturday, February 28
Turning Stone Resort is bringing “A Taste of Tuscany” to Upstate New York on Saturday, February 28 with an elegant Tuscan dinner and wine tasting event that will leave guests’ palates with a taste to remember....
Read More »
Turning Stone Resort’s Pino Bianco and Peach Blossom Restaurants Honored with OpenTable’s Diners’ Choice Awards
Two of the fantastic dining venues at Turning Stone Resort Casino, Pino Bianco and Peach Blossom, were each honored with Diners’ Choice Awards from OpenTable. These accolades, along with those previously received from OpenTable by Turning Stone’s TS Steakhouse and Wildflowers Restaurants, are a testament to the resort’s commitment to providing its guests with varied and upscale dining options.
Read More »
Turning Stone Resort Casino Highlighted As Largest Contributor to Oneida County’s $1.2 Billion Tourism Value and Region’s 34,000 Related Jobs
The Oneida Nation’s Turning Stone Resort Casino is the leading contributor to Oneida County tourism’s estimated 2013 value of $1.2 billion, according to the Rome...
Read More »
Tin Rooster’s The Beadle Brothers Nominated for Country Group/Duo of the Year in New Music Weekly Magazine’s 2015 New Music Awards
Central New York’s The Beadle Brothers, the house band from Turning Stone Resort’s country dance hall Tin Rooster, was recently nominated for the Country Group/Duo of the Year in the 2015...
Read More »
Change the Mascot Campaign Releases Powerful Big Game Ad in Continued Effort to Change the Washington NFL Team’s Offensive Mascot
‘Take It Away’ spot removes the mascot from game day footage of a significant moment in the team’s history; Highlights that the fan experience remains the same when the offensive mascot changes
Read More »