Oneida Indian Nation Representative and Nation Enterprises CEO Ray Halbritter will be joined by local business owners to discuss how investments like Perfect Pour Café are supporting their economic recovery – Monday, March 22 at 10 a.m.
WHAT: On Monday, March 22, the Oneida Indian Nation will host a press conference to celebrate the grand opening of Perfect Pour Café, a new coffee house and wine bar at Point Place Casino in Bridgeport.
With a continued commitment to supporting the economic recovery of the region as it rebounds from the pandemic, the Oneida Indian Nation has partnered with several local businesses for this new venue, including Utica Coffee, the exclusive gourmet coffee partner of Perfect Pour Cafe.
- Ray Halbritter, Oneida Indian Nation Representative and Nation Enterprises CEO
- Frank Elias, President, Utica Coffee
- Jeremy Thurston, President, Hayner Hoyt
- Anthony DePerno, President, Victory Signs
- Grand Opening Press Conference
- Monday, March 22, 2021
- Media Arrival: 9:45 a.m.
- Event: 10:00 a.m.
- Point Place Casino, Bridgeport, NY
Media interested in attending must contact Kelly Abdo, Director of Public Relations to request credentials: firstname.lastname@example.org