WHAT: This Friday, October 4, the Oneida Indian Nation will host a half-day conference titled Doing Business with the Oneida Indian Nation, which will provide valuable insight about working with the Nation on new business developments.
Attendees will learn how to become a vendor, locate a business on Oneida Nation land, engage in sponsorship relationships and partner on strategic alliances. They will also have an opportunity to meet with individual procurement representatives from specific enterprise areas, including IT, hospitality, food and beverage, and construction trades.
WHO: The conference will include opening remarks from Ray Halbritter, Oneida Nation Representative and Nation Enterprises CEO (MEDIA INVITED TO ATTEND)
Panel discussions with several representatives from Oneida Nation Enterprises, local community leaders and vendors, including:
- Anthony Picente, Oneida County Executive
- Rob Simpson, CEO of CenterState Corporation for Economic Opportunity
- Sal Valente, CMO, Heidelberg Bread
- Stephen Hale, Hale Transportation
- Anthony DePerno, Victory Sign
- David Litz, Clinton Movers
- Joel Shapiro, Owner, The Commons at Turning Stone
- Brian Cohan, Principal, Benchmark Development
- Jeremy Thurston, President, The Hayner Hoyt Corporation
To view the entire program, please click HERE
WHEN: Friday, October 4
Media is invited to attend Opening Remarks at 9:00am
WHERE: Turning Stone Resort Casino, Oneida Room
RSVP: Media must be approved in advance by contacting Kelly Abdo, Director of Public Relations at email@example.com or 315.366.9291.