* * * MEDIA ALERT * * * MEDIA ALERT * * * MEDIA ALERT * * *
Turning Stone to Host Open Auditions Hiring Event to Fill Several Jobs at Exit 33 Nightlife Venues
Monday, September 13: 3pm – 7pm
New Exit 33 Hires Eligible to Win a Trip to Las Vegas for a Nightlife Experience
To prepare for the fall reopening of its popular Exit 33 nightlife venues, Turning Stone will host open auditions – a unique hiring event, on Monday, September 13 to find energetic people with outgoing personalities. Open positions include Bartenders, Hostesses/Cashiers, Servers, Bar Backs and Beverage Porters. Turning Stone is also hiring Beverage Servers for the gaming floor.
- A targeted hiring event focused on finding energetic guest-service oriented candidates with outgoing personalities.
- Prior experience is not required; on-the-job training provided.
- Candidates should be prepared to show their nightlife presence through non-traditional Q&A and some friendly competition.
- Event will provide college students, and anyone looking for an exciting part-time job, an opportunity to:
- Learn more about the opportunities and positions available.
- Meet current Nightlife Team Members.
- Get a sense of the different vibrant award-winning nightlife venues.
New nightlife employees will be eligible for a first-of-its-kind hiring incentive: an opportunity to win an exciting trip for two to Caesars Palace Las Vegas for a special nightlife experience.
- Pre-registration is encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome; appointments are not required.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to register online HERE.
WHEN: Monday, September 13, 3pm – 7pm
WHERE: Turning Stone’s Exit 33, Turquoise Tiger
MEDIA ONLY: For questions about this event, please contact Kelly Abdo, Director or Public Relations at 315.366.9291 or email@example.com