Oneida Indian Nation Homelands (September 4, 2019) – Timed for the beginning of the NFL regular season, the Oneida Indian Nation officially opened its newest The Lounge with Caesars Sports at Yellow Brick Road Casino today, the largest sports book in New York. The newest sports book is the Oneida Indian Nation’s third sports book, following the Aug. 1 opening of The Lounge with Caesars Sports at Turning Stone Resort Casino and Point Place Casino.
At this morning’s grand opening event, Ray Halbritter, Oneida Nation Representative and Nation Enterprises CEO was joined New York State Senator Bob Antonacci, Madison County Chairman John Becker, and President of the Central–Northern New York Trades Council Greg Lancette. In honor of the community’s devotion to professional football, The Stampede, the official drumline of the Buffalo Bills, also participated in the grand opening event.
The nearly 9,000 square foot venue is designed to accommodate more than 250 sports fans, featuring a custom-built 32-foot LED screen and more than 35 additional large-screen TVs for the ultimate viewing experience from any location in the lounge. Guests can also enjoy games at the full-service bar with cocktails and menu items developed by the Oneida Indian Nation’s award-winning culinary team.
Adding to the excitement is the introduction of six exclusive “Fan Caves,” which offer private lounge-style viewing areas with luxurious leather couches and chairs, guest controlled screens, and personal food and beverage service.
Sports fans enjoying games at any of The Lounge with Caesars Sports locations are also able to listen to any game being shown in the sports books by simply downloading the free “Listen Everywhere” app.
Integrated Rewards Program
Through this new relationship with Caesars Entertainment, Turning Stone, Yellow Brick Road and Point Place Casino players will be able to exchange and redeem their TS Rewards loyalty points, as well as have their player tier levels matched, for Caesars Rewards Points at all 54 Caesars properties around the world, with the same exchange available for Caesars players at Oneida Indian Nation properties. Caesars will also sponsor special player promotions and events at its new partner venues, further bringing the excitement of Las Vegas to New York.
Football Free Play Pick ‘Em: September 1 – December 29
- TS Rewards Members swipe at a promotional kiosk to enter their weekly football winners. Weekly prizes awarded, plus, at the end of the season, the player who has the most correct picks will win a Caesars Entertainment Package with airfare and overnight accommodations at Caesars Palace:
- 3 days/2 nights at Caesars Palace or The Linq Casino
- Airfare for 4
- $500 cash
- $250 Resort credit
- 4 Lounge jackets and t-shirts
- Entry to Turning Stone’s Big Game Party on February 2
Football Perfect Attendance: September 5 – December 29
- The ultimate sports fans who place at least one wager a week during the NFL season will be entered to win a grand prize VIP experience for four people during the NFL playoffs, premium seating, $50 Lounge food and beverage credit, four shirts, and $50 cash.
- Everyone who has perfect attendance during NFL season will receive The Lounge with Caesars Sports shirt.
Game/Wager of the Week: September 5 – November 28
- Sports fans who make a wager on the Game of the Week are entered for a chance to win a Lounge shirt and a $10 Lounge food and beverage credit. 10 winners for each Lounge location at Turning Stone, Yellow Brick Road and Point Place Casino will be announced every week.